Hi there,
I’ve been having problems with OSM working/not working. Sometimes it appears as a white square, sometimes it works normally, do you have any idea how this is possible? the site www.brandontwerp.nl

Hi there,
I’ve been having problems with OSM working/not working. Sometimes it appears as a white square, sometimes it works normally, do you have any idea how this is possible? the site www.brandontwerp.nl

Hi,
Can you try this embed code.
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.openstreetmap.org/export/embed.html?bbox=4.983673095703126%2C51.73298216429908%2C6.516265869140626%2C52.22527582766328&layer=mapnik" style="border: 1px solid black"></iframe><br/><small><a href="http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=10/51.9798/5.7500">View Larger Map</a></small>
Thanks
It now works again, hope it stays that way, otherwise we’ll be in touch soon enough
Thanks!
Was the problem cause by the fact that I added a width of 800px? I experimented a little but couldnt get the width right. Or does it size to you collumn either way? Because it does now!
Another question though, how do I get the location marker back?
Hi There,
You can also try adding width as 100% to take up the full space.
With regard to other options, please go through their documentation (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenLayers_Marker_Example).
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.