Opening Cornerstone throws me back to login screen

Hi,

I do’t know what happend or changed but I cannot get into my site. Yes I can get in Wordpress but if I want to change a page and go to that page I’m redirected to the WP login screen.
If I visit the site within Wordpress I’m fine. I choose a page (in visit-mode) and then choose ‘edit page’ and… redirected again to the WP-Login.

I changed WP login & PW but that did not do the trick…

Any suggestions? I really need to change some stuff :wink:
I will send site-info secure.

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated the issue and it seems it is because of your http and https settings. Please go to Settings > General and make sure both the WordPress dashboard and the site url is using the same protocol.

Please see the image in the secure note.

Hi There,

This did the job. Thank you for your assistance :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.