Open button in new tab

Evening

How do I insert button but ask it to open in a new tab (not window).

EG

[button type=“real” shape=“rounded” size=“large” href=“www.mynewposthere.com” block=“true” title=“Example”]Block Buttons Take Up The Entire Width Of Their Container[/button]

Thanks

Hello @twoscotsabroad,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add target to your button using the target=”blank” attribute inside the shortcode. So your code would look like:

[button type="real" shape="rounded" size="large" href="http://www.mynewposthere.com/" block="true" title="Example"]Block Buttons Take Up The Entire Width Of Their Container[/button]

You can also use Cornerstone Button element that has a intuitive GUI interface to make all the changes you looking for.

Thanks.

Sorry, where would I put target=”blank”

I think you missed it out of the example.

Thanks!

Hi again,

Sorry about that, shortcode will look like this:

[button type="real" shape="rounded" size="large" href="www.mynewposthere.com" block="true" title="Example" target="blank"]Block Buttons Take Up The Entire Width Of Their Container[/button]

Please see http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/buttons/ for more button shortcode options.

Cheers!

Fabulous! Thanks

Glad we could help.

Cheers!