Open a modal within a form by clicking on text

How do I open a modal within a form with a click trigger text?

The “Submit” item on my menu opens a ConvertPlug modal with the content as a NinjaForms form.

I set a restriction on the form so that the form is accessible only if the user is registered and logged in.

There is a rich text editor to write a message. Is there a way to insert a shortcode or css class into the rich text editor? I tried a few things but it’s not working for me.

I know this is regarding third party plugins but if I can just get some pointers or where to find the information that I need that would be very awesome.

I’ve been googling for the past couple hours but I can’t really make sense of the info out there.

I’ve also reached out to NinjaForms support and am awaiting response.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi There,

Please take a look at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53evC1A-4UE

Hope it helps!