Onpager menu does not work properly

Hello… i hope you can understand me, my last english lessons are long time ago…
I have make a site with the x-theme (integrity). It is a simple on-pager (www.dein-boden.ch)
My Problem is: On a IPad/ Tablet : The Menü working by the first Load of the Site correctly, but when I scroll the Page with Fingers, after that does not work anymore. I have the same Problem with an another site too…
Have an Idea ?

Thanks,
Dirk Wellmitz

Hi Dirk,

I think you mean it’s not fixed on top?

To make it fix in mobile, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

@media (max-width: 979px) {
.x-navbar-fixed-top {
   position:fixed;
}
}

Hope that helps

No, the Problem is not the Navbar. The Problem ist the Menü himself. After Scroll the Page with Fingers, the Menü has not function. You can Click of “Kontakt” or other Points, but the Site dont scroll to this. Can me understand?

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, yes we can understand you :slight_smile: Its just we can not replicate the issue on our end, the mobile menu still works after we scroll the page (with fingers). What browser and device you’re viewing the site? Try clearing your browser’s cache.

Thanks,

Its on a IPad with different Browsers, Chrome and Safari, testet on 2 IPads (one 6 years old Pad and a new IPAD), the self error…

Hi there,

Thank you for the information I tested your website with Ipad Air 2 and could replicate the issue. I then added the same case scenario on my local installation and indeed the bug is there.

I reported this and it is now on our issue tracker. Stay tuned for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding this.

Unfortunately, we can not give an ETA on when it will be fixed and you will need to follow our Changelog page periodically to check if this particular bug is fixed in the release or not:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.