'only' Paypal standard button appears on cart page

Hi Guys,

We use Paypal buy button on the checkout page (for a long time) and it ‘only’ works when we enable “the Paypal standard” plugin.

Nowadays Woocommerce brought another PayPal plugin called " WooCommerce PayPal Payments" and in contrary to the “PayPal standard” in which users leave our website temporarily and log in to the PayPal website to do their payment, “WooCommerce Paypal Payments” lets our users stay on our website and do the payment.

We want to switch to “WooCommerce Paypal Payments” but we can’t see the PayPal button when we disable the Paypal standard and enable the “WooCommerce Paypal Payments” plugin (or any other Paypal plugin, Paypal checkout etc.) .

Is there any limitation on the Pro template regarding this?
If so any plan to make it compatible with the new PayPal plugin? Because it seems standard version will be obsolete in a relatively short timeframe.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Tugra

Hello Tugra,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have set up the WooCommerce Paypal Payments correctly. We highly recommend that you check out the full and detailed instruction here:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel

Thanks for your quick reply, I don’t know exactly what steps you want me to follow but I already installed and activated WooCommerce Paypal Payments with correct API structure etc. My expectation from the paypal setup to put a button as I do through “Paypal Standard”.

If you have a particular part I need to focus and which I might have ignored unintentionally I appreciate if you can guide me.

At least, I need a confirmation that we, indeed, should get a buy button via the new “Woocommerce Paypal Payments”, as we do through the old “Paypal Standard” plugin.

Thanks,

Hey Tugra,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @Werther,

Please disable the Paypal Standard and make sure to enable all Paypal features in the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.

Best Regards.