Only home page works - all links get error: The requested URL was not found on this server

The website is www.gtotc.org. I used Cornerstone to build the site and it worked fine until recently. Now, the home page opens but all the links result in a URL not found message. I called support on the hosting site and they say the problem is with Cornerstone. I saw the similar problem on the support page where the solution was to reset the permalinks. However, I don’t know how to reset the permalinks.

Please help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! There seems to be a problem with your settings because when I visited the homepage, it automatically opens a download file prompt. Please update your permalink settings in Settings > Permalinks. To know more about permalinks in WordPress, please check this codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Permalinks_Screen

If nothing is working, please provide us access to your WordPress and FTP login details so that we can investigate and resolve this issue.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.