Only Facebook Icon is showing in Social Icons

Hello, I have added social icon links for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but only Facebook is showing. I have tried different combination but to no avail,. The Website, which is partially under construcion is: http://www.xxxxxx.com. Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please provide us an screenshot of how did you setup the Social Icons element or better if you can provide us login credentials in secure note so we can take a closer look.

The site loads the fontAwesome and I can see the other fontAwesome icons on your site, please make sure that you’re adding the social icons in correct bar or container and please check your content for an unclosed html tag that might mess up the markup.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

I have found the solution by following a tutorial I found on youtube https://youtu.be/7BcItORZzcU

I guess I was just used in the links showing up automatically since I had already added the urls in the main template interface. Thank you just the same and you can mark the matter closed!

Glad you sorted things out,

Yup, in the custom header/footer you need to configure the social icons individually.

The social profile URL you input on the Theme Options > Social are for standard header/footer only.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!