Only Classic Elements appearing in Cornerstone

Hi there,

I hopped on a client’s site to make some changes and noticed everything is in Classic format - i.e. “classic row (v1)” , “classic column (v1)”.

We are using Pro and it is updated to the latest version. How can I fix this so that Cornerstone is functioning like it does with all of my other Pro sites?

Thanks!

Hello @AdrienMDesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can change the Classic Row in V2 Row and column respectively. Please make sure you have not disabled the V2 Row from the Element settings.

Hope it helps
Thanks

That is enabled and I even selected “Enable all V2 elements” in case and it still shows up as Classic v1 when I go to edit a page.

I there something else I need to be doing?

Thank you for your help!

Adrien

Hey Adrien,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc -

Just sent the secure note - thanks!

Hey Adrien,

The credentials are not working. Please kindly check and update us with the correct credentials.

Thanks

Christian -

Apologies for the confusion - I updated the secure note.

Thanks

Adrien

Hello Adrien,

I checked your site it seems that you are using the Classic section just because you are getting only Classic Row and column. I went ahead and created a page where I have added the V2 section and Row. Please have a look at the settings.

Thanks

Yes, your example is what I need. How do I go about implementing this?

Thank you

Hello Adrien,

When adding a Section element, please take notice of the “Add a Section”. If you are seeing the “Add a Classic Section”, hit the Command key or the Windows key in your keyboard to switch between the adding a classic Section or the new Section.

When using a Classic Section, you can only add classic elements. You should be using the new Section instead.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.