One page on multiple sdebars

I have two Client Membership areas.

I have two separate menus to go on the sidebars of the two Client Areas.

I have just ONE FAQ page that needs to be common across these two areas ie. One page needs to appear on more than one sidebar menu.

However each time I go to the FAQ page it always comes up with the same sidebar regardless of which area I am in.

Obviously I don’t want to have to duplicate the page, one for each area, as amendments start to become very inefficient.

Is it possible to use ONE page on two separate sidebar menus?

Thanks

John

Hi John,

The easiest workaround to achieve what you want is to create FAQs Page twice. Each menu will display same content but different FAQ PAGE. Other option is via child theme. I am not sure how you have setup Client Areas, but to achieve it, we have to add a PHP filter for sidebar on each client areas. Unfortunately, this customization is beyond the scope of our support. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!