One Page Navigation unavailable on Essential Grid Example post

Please read this carefully! I’m getting frustrated with replies that do not address the carefully worded question. I know you have a lot of tickets to close, but I already know how One Page Navigation works :slight_smile:

I’m unable apply One Page Navigation on an Essential Grid Example post in the config dialogue. This is because the option does not exist on the config-part of the page. See the screen shots.

Q: How do you accomplish One Page Navigation on an Essential Grid Example post ?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

How do you accomplish One Page Navigation on an Essential Grid Example post ?
Regretfully you can not accomplish One Page Navigation on an Essential Grid Example post. One page navigation is exclusively available for the pages. This is why you are not seeing the option in Essential Grid post.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks great to have a definitive answer - it helps

Cool, we are delighted to assist you with this.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.