One page navigation type of element

Hey I couldnt figure out how to title this topic…

If you go to my site I have a ARROW on my homepage that when clicked brings you down to the content. But it cuts the top of the content off. Ive tried adding padding, sections, nothing works. How can I fix this??? Thanks

Hi There,

Please add the ID SEO1 to your second section instead of the ROW inside it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Thank you for the response… unlike classic elemenets I have been unable to find the field for Class and ID in Pro. Am I missing something?

Hi There,

Inspect your Section, the ID and CLASS field is under the Customize tab.

screenshot

On other note; the first section does not look right, please remove the negative margin and huge padding you applied to it, and add a min-height instead.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.