One page navigation problem

Hi! I’m creating a page with “one page navigation”, everything goes fine when I use “#x-some-section” as “Custom Link” in my primary menu.

The problem is when I replace the link by “/#x-some-section”, all the menu items with “/” are marked as “active” at the same time.

(I need to add “/” because the same menu should work in every page)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, yes you’re doing it wrong. Please have two menus one for One Page Navigation and one as the Primary Menu. Please read the last reply here.

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I can’t duplicate the menu because I can’t tell to the client that every time he needs to change something he has to do it in two places… do you have another solution that do not imply data duplication?

Thanks!

Hi There,

If you have a mix of One Page Navigation with multi page navigations the best pratice is to build two menus.

Please provide your URL so we can better understand the issue.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.