One Page Navigation not working properly

Hello,

The one page navigation is not corresponding to the proper sections. I do have separate sections added for mobile views. There may be a conflict with the custom js code added during previous versions, but I could use some help getting it straightened out if you wouldn’t mind taking a look. website is www.ambiencejazz.com. Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

One page navigation is working fine on normal sections but not on sections that is hidden when I check your site. Please use HIDE BASED ON SCREEN width property on the ROW and not on section. The idea is to call just one section. Inside this section, there’s two ROWS. One row is hidden on mobile, the other is hidden on desktop screen. Also note that both desktop and mobile menu link have the same URL. So your setup having 2 sections will not work. By using just one section, links will both work as expected on mobile and desktop.

Hope this helps.

Great! Thank you… that worked.

You are most welcome!