One-Page Navigation not working on Mobile Menu made with Pro

Hello, I cant seem to get my One-Page Navigation working on the Mobile Menu I created with the Pro Theme. I can see that the site is scrolling down to the sections, but the user has to click the X to make the menu disappear instead of the menu disappearing automatically once a link is clicked. How do I fix this?

Hi There,

Thank you for those information. Unfortunately, headers made with the builder(PRO) do not support one page navigation right now. They’re completely separate from that “One page navigation” feature on the page level. Right now, clicking a hash link like #about will smooth scroll like it always has in X. This iteration brings back the X feature, but doesn’t account for sticky bar height. This was added as feature request and I will add one vote for you. Thank you.

If I understand well, does that mean it’s now impossible to have modal mobile menu with one scroll page?

Hi There,

It won´t look good because the modal won´t close once you click on it.

Hope it clarifies.

Well, whats the solution in this case? I want to use the hamburger menu for my one page navigation

HI there,

You already added the reply to another request similar to this one. Kindly check my answer there. Thank you.