One Page Navigation No Longer Working

Hello

I am using x theme for the website qualhand.com - it is a simple one page website with one page navigation enabled. I created the site about a year ago and haven’t made any updates - I have checked on it today and see that the menu links for one page navigation are no longer working. I have checked the following and all appears correct:

• One page navigation is enabled
  • All sections have the appropriate custom IDs
  • All links have the correct IDs listed, with a # in front of each.

I have rechecked the docs for one page navigation and everything seems correct, but the menus are still broken. Can you please help?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @anointedwebdesign ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and the reason this is happening is that you’ve updated the Cornerstone to the latest version but haven’t updated X to the newer version. To avoid the incompatibility issues and potential errors, always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest versions.

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks Nabel, that worked!

Hi @anointedwebdesign,

Glad it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.