One Page Navigation issues

Hi

I’m having Issues with my one page navigation, I’ve tried everything that i’ve found in forums and documentations, but still couldn’t make it work. Can you please tell me, what’s wrong?

Heres the URL:
if-lp.ch/bewerbungsfotos-headshots-obwalden-nidwalden/

The Buttons “jetzt Kontaktieren” should make a jump to the bottom section with the contact form, but it doesn’t seem to work.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please try the full URL http://if-lp.ch/bewerbungsfotos-headshots-obwalden-nidwalden/#contact-me
Instead of the “#contact-me”.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi

Sadly it doesn’t work… i’ve put it in the right “Jetzt kontaktieren” button. I also had a separate button with the same link to try this, didn’t work as well.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see that you have updated your theme to latest version but forgot to update Cornerstone.

Please update Cornerstone to Versio Cornerstone 3.0.4

Then clear your plugin cache and browser cache and test again.

Thanks

1 Like

Oh nice now it works!
I’m really sorry for that mistake I was 100% sure that I updated everything and only left out the Slider which has to be bought separately… :smiley:

Thank you so much!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.