One page navigation and single post blog problem

Good morning, I have the Ethos stack configured with 1 page navigation. Everything works well except the blog links. Concatenate the anchor to the url, for example:

Single post: http://www.mydomain.es/my-single-post/ Clicking on a menu option should return

http://www.mydomain.es/#about-us

and returns

http://www.mydomain.es/my-single-post/#about-us

Thank you

Hi there,

Instead of adding only the section ID as the URL for the menu item, try adding it as an absolute link like http://www.mydomain.es/#about-us instead of just #about-us.

Hope this helps.

I have two menus, one with only #about-us and one with the absolute path. In the blog page I have the menu with the absolute paths!

Hi There,

The absolute links should be set as your global navigation.

if that does not help, please provide your URL.

Thanks!

1 Like

In case anyone has this same problem and also has to deal with different environments (and therefore root domains), you can just use a leading slash instead of the full absolute path. So just /#about-us

Glad you’ve sorted it out and thank you for sharing.

Cheers!