One page nav works in Cornerstone Editor but not when published

Hi - I’m building a site called www.dominodigitalmarketing.com which uses X and the Ethos demo 3 template. I’m trying to put up a one page nav custom under construction page which structurally is working fine in the Cornerstone editor (the menu is sticky, it scrolls fine, the links work) but when I publish it, the menu is not sticky, it doesn’t scroll at all and the links kinda work. You’ll see I’m using a video via revolution slider but even when I deactivate this, the problem persists. I don’t get how it works perfectly in the Cornerstone editor but not at all when published.

Hi,

To fix it, add the code below in Under Construction Page > Edit Cornerstone > CSS


html, body {
    overflow: scroll !important;
    height: auto !important;
}

Hope that helps.

That worked perfectly Paul! Thank-you so much :grinning:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.