One page menu on mobile

Hi,

I have a website that utilizes a one page navigation. However, because I have made custom sections for mobile only the menu doesn’t work as planned when on iPad or iPhone: the menu points to sections that are not visible on mobile. How can I fix this?

Website: http://skogsfloating.nl

Hi there,

You will have to make the menu items for all the sections in both mobile and desktop in the menu.

Once all the menu items are added in the menu, we can set which menu items will be visible in the desktop and mobile only through CSS class.

Please add: cs-hide-md cs-hide-sm cs-hide-xs to the menu class of the menu items you want to be visible in desktop.

And cs-hide-lg cs-hide-xl to the menu items that will be visible in mobile.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, works great!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.