One Page Menu Links are scrolling past the top of page sections (in Pro)

Hello, I have a 1-page website built with Pro. I can’t seem to get the links in my menu to slide down to the very top of a section. It seems that the screen slides down about 50px past the top of a section instead. How do I fix this?

Link to Preview:
http://allmemphis.org/20171102

I will post login credentials in private note shortly.

The same issue. Ho to set up a link in the menu to go up to the very top of the page (including custom header in PRO).

Hi there,

The One Page navigation functionality is not calculating the Pro header height at the moment due to the complex nature of the header builder and its options. Our development team is working to find a way to calculate the height correctly in all cases.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.