One of three buttons not working

Hi, We have three buttons on a parallax page that we want to scroll to specific parts of the page. We have our ids setup correctly, and set each button link to the url + id. Two of the buttons work great, the first one won’t go to the desired page section. I’ve even tried copying the url from one of the working buttons to the non-working button and it works great! But when I change the id# back again, it doesn’t work. I’ve also tried changing the name of the id thinking maybe #music was reserved or something, again with no success.

Thank you for any assistance!! :slight_smile:

Hi

The page http://www.hm-staging.com/home-test/ does not work.

On your home page the id seems to be working.

Have in mind IDs cannot be repetead and are also case sensitive.

Hope it helps

I’m sorry… We moved the page just last night…

DOH!! I’m sorry. We discovered the issue. We were including a “#” in front of the id name in the id field. We removed that and all is happy!! :slight_smile:

Glad you’ve sorted it out.