One item in navigation menu not clickable in Windows Chrome

EDIT 2: Figured out that it was overlapping containers in the header bar. Resolved!

EDIT: I’ve posted this issue in the X-Theme Users Facebook group, and so far everyone that has replied has said it works fine for them, including Windows Chrome users. But, this issue is still happening for some Windows Chrome users in my office and our client’s office.

Hello ThemeCo!

I’ve got a weird one. One item in my navigation menu seems to not work for Windows Chrome users. Works fine for me in Safari and Chrome on my Mac.

The site is https://www.safepassagedv.org and Contact is the item in question.
Pro up to date
WordPress up to date

I can provide login credentials.

Thank you!

Hey @OCcreates,

Glad you fixed it :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.