On the portfolio page how can I make portfolio items open in a new window?

Is there a way I can make portfolio items open in a new window on the portfolio page? I know how to create hyperlinks but I can’t figure out how to do it with the portfolio items.

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully there is no option or feature in the theme that you can open the portfolio items in a new window. You will need to modify the portfolio content-portfolio.php template added in your child theme. Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

Note: If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance. We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy.

On the other hand, you might find this thread much of help to you:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.