'> on my the top of every page on my site

There is a "> in the top left of every page on my site. I can’t find where to delete it.

site is theskyunlimited.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You need to check customizations that you have added to your site. If you have a child theme, try switching to your parent theme and see if that is related to your child theme.

If not, you need to check custom Javascript codes added to your site. You can remove them temporarily and test your site.

If not, try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

No luck. I still can’t find where it is coming from.

Hi there,

We could try checking your current settings and see if there’s something we can find. It might be some code that was added to the functions.php or your child theme, kindly check it for the meantime.

In case you still didn’t fine anything, in order for us to check it, kindly provide your admin and FTP details in a secure note (key icon below your replies) so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

I was not able to find anything in the functions. Please take a look

Hi There,

I have tried to connect to your FTP but I couldn’t (see secure note). Could you please confirm on your end?

Also we require your WordPress credentials to check this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.