On Cornerstone my text is lined up but on the website it is off

I am using Xtheme (obviously) and the right column of texts are doing fine but the left column with
Ice Balloons is off

When I go into the editor it looks perfectly fine
If you are an Xtheme certified tech, You can go into the actual wordpress site and work on it
I will gladly do that for you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I can see there is a different in HTML structure for the line. I am not sure exactly how you have added the content please delete the line and duplicate a line top from the section and change the text it may fix your issue.

Or if you can send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Thank you. I got it to work.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.