Old Site To New Pro

Hi there,

I have a very old X Theme site build with Cornerstone, and how I just installed Pro and I wanted to edit the home page that was build with Cornerstone a year ago with X Theme. I seem to have fun into various errors and as a result, cornertone won’t load. I’d appreciate your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I edited your homepage and I did not encounter any issue. Please see my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/fzji0w

Could you please test your site again? Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

It is not showing up for me:

This is same on chrome and safari.

Hi,

I tried editing your homepage and it is working fine on my end too.

See screenshot

Please try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Hi, same thing on different browser and clearing all data. How can we diagnose this? You have the screen shot with the error code :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Have you tried it on another machine and different browser? Maybe it’s just cache on your machine. And what device and browser you’re testing it? What OS and browser versions?

Thanks!