Old site from 2015, connectivity errors, can't update

Hi everyone,

Someone forgot to pay our server bill and we lost our site. We found an old backup from 2015 and were able to bring that back up, but everything is super outdated.

I tried to edit some of the pages, but it won’t let me delete any sections or make any sort of changes to the page. It gets stuck on “Delete: Yes, No” and it won’t let me press any of the buttons.

It says here we have X version 4.3 installed. But when I tried to validate the old API key, I got the following error:

“Could not establish connection. For assistance, please start by reviewing our article on troubleshooting connection issues.

I tried looking for the connection issues page, but couldn’t find anything.

So I figured, I needed to buy a new key, since it’s an old site and everything is expired. So I got the $80 Pro Lifetime product, got a new API Key, tried to load that up, and I’m still getting the same error.

I also tried downloading the plugin and reinstalling it, and I’m getting the following errors:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

[Return to Plugin Installer]

Notice : Undefined index: download_url in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 57

Notice : Undefined index: latest_version in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 57

Notice : Undefined index: download_url in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 59

Notice : Undefined index: latest_version in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 62

Notice : Undefined index: download_url in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 57

Notice : Undefined index: latest_version in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 57

Notice : Undefined index: download_url in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 59

Notice : Undefined index: latest_version in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-theme-updater.php on line 62

And now I’m completely lost as to what else I can do.

Any suggestions?

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are sad for what happened to your website and I guess the server still have the copy of your website, you just need to chat with their support but to help you with your concern I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.