I understand that revisions are now working.
My question is this. Does the version you want to revert to have to have been created in the latest version (1.1.1) or can you now revert to really old content and it works in Cornerstone / Pro builders?
I understand that revisions are now working.
My question is this. Does the version you want to revert to have to have been created in the latest version (1.1.1) or can you now revert to really old content and it works in Cornerstone / Pro builders?
Hey,
Can you explain your question again? Because I am not sure about it.
Sure, so I have a page created in 1.1.0.
I (somewhat foolishly it turns out) used revisions to roll back to a version a few hours old.
Content is no longer in Pro but all the shortcodes etc are in the text tab of the editor.
I have since upgraded to 1.1.1 can I use that to revert to an even older revision and the content will re-appear in Pro
OR
Does the page need to be built in 1.1.1 to work with revisions.
Hi
Page revisions dont work yet, it might work from time to time, but you cannot count on it
The content will be shown, but wont be editable.
Hope it helps