Old Questions Location

I recently copied a site I built to a new website and I am in the process of customizing it and I need some assistance (similar to the questions I asked you all before with the original site) and I cannot seem to find where those threads are. The last topic I have was in June. I build this site earlier this year. Is there a location where I can find old threads? ’

Thanks

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Checking at your profile I can see that you created first ticket on June 27th on this forum. We changed our support ticket platform from Helpscout to Discourse. So it will be bit difficult for you to retrieve the tickets from Helpscout. Can you please ask the question you have one more time? I will be very happy to assist you on the same. I am sharing the url fro tickets you have created: https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/brockburwell/activity/topics

Also while checking your tickets history I came across following ticket related with website migration. Here is the link:

Thanks.