Old links after saving content in Pro editor

Hello!

I have a problem with Pro editor after migrating.

I have search and replaced all links and the new page worked fine, but after I save any changes on any page or post via Pro editor all links on that page are changed back to old ones. I am wondering now if there are any settings inside Pro theme that specify page URL?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no setting in Page builder for the page link.
You might have caching issue. Can you please clear you cache and disable any cache plugging if you have.
Also you can disable your server level cache like cloudflare.
If that doesn’t solve your problem please send us your FTP and WordPress login details with your web site URL in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.