Old headings to using new heading fonts

So I used the previous X theme, and then upgraded to pro. But, i’m not entirely sure how to adjust the heading fonts anymore.

It seems as though there needs to be a way to remove the old “font selection”. Because I have created a new font in my “templates”, but it doesn’t get applied, it is using the previous fonts.

On this domain:

You can see the headings font is ‘trebuchet’, although it should be a different font that I have setup through my templates.
Not sure how to reset this.

Hi,

I can see you have cache plugin installed.

So It’s possible to implement a change, and not have it take place because a cached version of the page or various resources are loading instead of the latest version.

Please clear your plugin cache and browser cache then check again.

Thanks

Hello, I have disabled CACHE for testing purpose. It’s still the same.
I did a DB search to find Trebuchet, and I removed the X options in the DB. But now it’s applying a different font called, LATO. I don’t know where this is coming from.

In PRO, I have it setup for,
BODY > Helvetica
HEADINGS > TypeKit Font.

And it’s like nothing applies, no matter what I do.

Hi,

Lato Font is the default for the Headings.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey, I just supplied a secure note in the previous comment with login information. If you need anything else let me know.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have logged and check your site. Even if you have created the fonts in the templates section, you still have to enable the font manager and assign the fonts in the theme options. You may assign the fonts in X > Launch > Typography.

In your case, I have somehow resolved the issue. I have enabled/disabled the font manager and assign re assign a font to your headings. It is now using the correct font you have assign in the Templates > Font section.

Please check your site now.

OH interesting. just have to basically re-apply everything. weird glitch. but yes, ta looks correct, thanks.

You are most welcome!
Take care.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.