Old articles doesn't work

you have an admin access to our website on XThemeSupport@gmail.comm
could you please help?

Hello @mediaconsulting_com_ua,

Thanks for writing to us.

Sorry for your inconvenience, can you please let us know the exact issue that you are having.
For admin access, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Please try to log in again

I have checked both the posts without even logging in and I am viewing it.

See the secure note.

By the way, could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.3.3
  • Cornerstone 5.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I’ve updated, but I see the same. If you go to the edit post you can see there a full post.

But in the cornerstone I see only image without any texts below.

Hi @mediaconsulting_com_ua,

As my colleague says that we are able to see the mentioned posts without logging into your website, and while trying to check found it stills shows the 502 error as mentioned by Prakash.
I would suggest you check by clicking into the Cornerstone tab shown in the screenshot given by you, and let us know if that loads the content.

If that does not help, please check the admin URL and let me know once it is accessible.

Thanks

We see the only first image. This is the issue I’m talking about. We had these posts in the correct view before but now only first image. I suggest it happens after the theme updates. Any advice?

We cannot log in to your site. It seems that there is an error 502.

Please login to your Cloudflare and enabled the development mode so that we can log in.

Thanks.

The website works well on our side. Please try again or use VPN.

Please update the WP credentials because it is not working for us while using VPN.

Thank you.

Updated. Please use the same credentials.

Hi @mediaconsulting_com_ua,

I tried to access your website using VPN but I couldn’t able to log in using wp-admin or wp-login.php. The front-end is just accessible but when we tried to login into the dashboard, that’s the error we see on our end. (See secure note for what I mean)

Thank you.

It works well from our side. Please try updated the webpage.

I tried to access your site but is it not working on my end. It seems that there is still a 502 error. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Please try again or use vpn. The website works well on our side.

Hi @mediaconsulting_com_ua.

We’ve already tried using VPN but the wp-admin is still not accessible on our end. To avoid back and forth, it could be best that you disable the restriction while we are investigating your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.