Okay how do I change images on this template

https://quantumedgecoaching.com/executive-coach/

trying to change the images under the header, of all the workout people, when I change one image, in the property inspector, it duplicates the image three times the KFC didn’t become global sensation, I’m so confused please help

Hey @Eyeappealdesign,

Thanks for writing in! That page is using Loopers which is why when you change the image source, it will display the same image. You will have to edit the Looper Provider JSON code and provide the image path. If you can provide us your WP login details, we would be happy to check your page element settings.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

when i hit the “Reply” button I don’t see the “secure Note” option … what do i need to click to show “secure note”

Hi @Eyeappealdesign,

The images are coming through the JSON values, which are set to the Looper Provider as shown in the given screenshot. If you want to change any image, please copy the JSON content into Notepad and similarly add the image URL.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

lol … i’m starting to think i’m not cut out to be and XThemer Pro any more. … wow all the code… i have know clue what to edit here … is there not a simple drag and drop type edit in place

Hi @Eyeappealdesign,

Unfortunately, there is no such option for that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.