Offline wordpress using Xampp

Hi guys .
I start to do some work on line in my new page, but It was a mess !! I decided to work in my computer using wordpress locally. I am using the best softwer for me. xampp .
I install worpress but, when I tried to validate a X Them and Cornestone I couldn’t.
My code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site( in my online page)!! I want to leave my page online, and do some work offline. HOW DO I DO?
If I revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account my page online It Will be damaged?

best regardes,

Sergio

Hello Sergio,

Thanks for writing in!

You can revoke the licence assigned to live site and then attach the same to local setup. But for that you need to setup virtual host on local environment.

Thanks.