Off Canvas Triggering In Main Body

I have an off-canvas button in my global footer which works fine when clicked on.

What I need is to be able to trigger the same off-canvas content from within the main body of my page as well, either directly or indirectly via some kind of programmatic trigger?

How can I do this, please?

Hi there,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by Pro content builder. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

You can try this simple workaround https://youtu.be/R_u0persPMk. Please note that it is a workaround and further improvement, customization and issues arising from the use of it would be outside the scope of our support.

Thanks.