Off Canvas This element failed to render

I’m getting this error when I try to use the Off canvas elements. “This element failed to render. Additional error information may be found in your browsers developer tools.”

I checked my php memory limit and plugin conflicts etc.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Hello Greg,

Thanks for writing in. Please be aware that the Off Canvas element has been deprecated. Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements and make sure to enable the element.

Best Regards.

Thanks. That Didn’t work. Since it’s deprecated I probably won’t be using it. Do you have anything else that can do a slide out from the side of the page?

Hi Greg,

You can use the Off Canvas element for the same purpose.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Oh, ok. I’m getting that same error with the “This element failed to render. Additional error information may be found in your browsers developer tools.” when I try to use the Off Canvas element. Any other suggestions on getting it working?

Hey Greg,

We would love to investigate the issue that is happening on your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

Hey @cybertoast,

Regretfully we cannot check the site. The given password is incorrect.
Please double-check it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

Please make sure that everything is up to date including other installed plugins.

After doing the updates, clear all the caches.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey there,

For us to check, please ensure everything is up to date. Cornerstone is not yet updated in your site.

Also, clear all caches and deactivate all 3rd party plugins including security and caching plugins.

Please test if the issue persists after that. If it does, we’ll log in and check.

Thanks.

Hey @cybertoast,

After further investigation, it turns out that you have inserted this in the Theme Options > Footers:

© 2024 MELO All Rights Reserved
<script>

Removing the the <script> will resolve your issue.

Best Regards.