Off Canvas Menu Showing All Sub Items on Mobile Devices

On my site openbooktheatrecompany.net, I have an off canvas menu for mobile devices.

When you click the toggle on a mobile device, it shows the full list of navigation menu items including sub menu items and the Back links/buttons. Also, none of the CSS formatting is applied and it displays the font with default/inherit CSS settings.

I believe this is due to a conflict with a caching plugin WP Rocket, but I’m not sure. I tried adding exclusions for all of the JS and CSS settings and that fixes the issue temporarily, but once I exit the site and then come back to it, the issue recurs.

I was wondering if you could provide a list of Javascript and CSS files/classes/scripts that are used in the Off Canvas menu functions, so I can add them as exclusions to the caching plugin.

Also, I’m not 100% sure if caching is the issue, so if you have any other ideas or thoughts on how to resolve this, it’d be greatly appreciated.

Hello @jgille07,

Thanks for writing in! It is best that you start troubleshooting the issue by turning off the plugins one by one. You might know which plugin is causing it when the issue is resolved and goes back again as soon as you enable/disable a plugin. Check out this documentation for troubleshooting the most common issues:

If the issue persists, we would love to check your site if you can provide with us your login details. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.