Off Canvas Content

Hi, is there a way that I can reload the off canvas content upon closing an off canvas.

WHY: I have videos embedded and if someone does not pause the video (which some people won’t) the audio will continue when they close the OC, obviously creating a bad UX!

Thanks for your help

Hello @wolfproductions,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to pause the video on close I would suggest you go to the video element—>customize —>add this Custom Attribute in the Video element to stop the video from playing when you close.

data-rvt-offscreen-reset

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (18)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thankyou Prakash, I am not actually using a video element in this case, the content within the OC is a shortcode, showing a YouTube feed: [youtube-feed feed=1] via the Smash Balloon plugin.

Hi @wolfproductions,

I would suggest you use the Video element as suggested by my colleague and check if that is working or not. If that is only happening with the shortcode, please contact the Plugin Author on this. Please remember that we don’t offer any support related to the 3rd Party plugin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.