Off Canvas Content within column

Good evening,

I have the latest of Pro/Cornerstone after seeing your excellent example of “Off canvas content” on your mini site:

So I have tried to recreate this (So having a button in a row when clicked would open a ‘off canvas’ within a column but I cannot see how this is done.

Could you please guide me through this thank you! Login details will be sent via secure message and it is on the homepage I wish to make it so

Thank you!
Jason

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

The off canvas is applied to the whole page.

Meanwhile the button in a row when clicked that opens a ‘off canvas’ within a column is a custom design to illustrate the off canvas for sales purposes.

Hope this explains it briefly.

Thank you for the quick update - that makes sense

Kind Regards,
Jason

You’re so much welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.