Off-Canvas Close Button Problem - Pro

I have an off-canvas left menu on mobile that I am attempting to emulate in X Pro that I love. I am very close with the close button hidden, but when set to the desired size, it pushes my menu to the right. I basically want the close button above and in-line with the menu items. How can I go about that?

Hello @24hourdentalcare,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please share website URL?

Thanks.

I set it live temporarily on my privacy policy page.
24hourdentalcare.com/privacy-policy

Nevermind, I got it figured out. I turned default padding off on .x-off-canvas-content and used absolute positioning on .x-off-canvas-close to achieve the desired appearance. The only thing I could do with improving is the close button is not centered in its span, I guess due to the absolute positioning?

Hi,

No, it’s because it’s a special character and not a regular letter X.

Thanks