Object Invalid Value

I have recently published a few new pages to my site and when checking the Facebook Object debugger it is showing up with the following errors:
Errors That must be fixed:
Object Invalid Value
Object at URL ‘http://eyetooth-art.co.uk/design-services/web-design/bespoke-web-design-in-brighton/’ of type ‘article’ is invalid because the given value ‘213261882158776’ for property ‘fb:admins’ could not be parsed as type ‘fbid’.

Do you know what is causing this error or how it can be resolved?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You meta tags does not include fb:app_id. If you wish to stick with the fb:admin approach you can enter your Facebook username rather than the numeric ID, which is probably easier to debug and manage.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.
Could you clarify where I can change the fb:app_id to fb:admin?
Or where I can set my Facebook username - Does it have to be done somewhere within Wordpress?

Hello There,

I’ve taken a closer look at your site and you are using a 3rd party plugin Squirrly SEO Plugin. There might be a setting somewhere where you can insert your Facebook App ID. If you haven’t created a Facebook developer ID yet, then you must do so. Please check out this link:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.