Number of posts displayed on blog

Hi,

Can you advise where I can increase the number of blog posts displayed in the main body of the blog I’ve built here
http://blackheathbreastsurgeon.co.uk/blog/

It’s the Ethos stack and I’m using Pro child. It’s only displaying 2 blog posts.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

Please set the number of post you want on every page in Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I’ve set it there to show 20 posts

But it’s still only showing 2 posts?

Hello @noznewman,

Thanks for updating thread. Under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options, please try deleting entries in category id text box.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi,

There was nothing in the category id box however it was enabled, I’ve disabled the filterable index and all posts are now showing.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards
Paul

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.