Nov 8 2017 PRO Release - WooCommerce Checkout causes 500 Internal Error

The latest release that came out on November 8, 2017 causes the checkout process to produce a 500 Internal Error when you click Submit for the transaction. My shopping cart is connected to Stripe, the payment goes through, but the page refreshes and then displays the error message. I shut down all non-essential plugins and the error remained. I reverted back to the prior instance of PRO and it works fine.

I just built a new shopping site this week with the newest version of X Pro (it’s a demo site for now) and I’m getting the same 500 error when I try to add an item to the cart using IE. Other browsers and mobile sites are fine. I don’t know how to install a previous version of X Pro as you’ve done successfully. Any chance you could point me in the right direction? Many thanks.

I had daily backups running, so I was able to restore back to the day prior to the upgrade. I’m not sure how to find a prior version on their website for download, but that would be helpful.

Hi @neteragroup,

We need to see the details of the error. Please check error logs. Let’s check if there’s some vital information that will help us figure the root cause of the issue. Since you have reverted back to a previous version, it will also help if you could setup a staging site and then update it so we can debug the error there. Provide the staging site and credentials on a secure note.

@dschmidtks, since you have a different setup, it might be a different case for you. Please open up a new thread and then provide site URL and credentials too on a secure note so we can check. Secure note is visible to the original posted so it is recommended to open a new thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.