Nothing in Pro Builder

Hello!

Here is a self-explanatory screenshot:

To elaborate, the builder shows nothing on the page. I can still edit the page by using the other view:

So, yeah… a bit of a problem. Yes, I tried clearing my cache and cookies. Any advice?

It would absolutely make my day to some kind of response :slight_smile:

I opened a page that I hadn’t edited since before the last update, made some changes, saved, opened with Pro again and now this:

This is a very troublesome issue and I feel that I am being ignored…

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We apologized for a slower response time. We are swamped with tickets and we are taking each ticket seriously to make sure that the issues will be checked and resolved.

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • Pro theme 1.2.3
  • X theme 5.2.2
  • Cornerstone 2.1.3

Please make sure that you are updated. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And if you are already updated, to better resolve this issue, would you mind giving us access to your site so that we can take a closer look?

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey,

I’m fully updated on all fronts.

Unfortunately, I cannot even replicate the issue because it doesn’t happen all the time. If I find a way to replicate the issue every time, I’ll let you know.

Thank you!

Sure. Feel free to let us know in case you see the issue again.