Not Updating, Massive Problem

Hi, I have been working on my website all day and constantly saving my progress. Towards the end I started saving my progress however i couldn’t noticed the website being updated
My website is saving however no changes are visible when visiting the website
This is rather distressing as a lot of work isn’t being updated
Is there a script conflict at all? I sometimes get notified that their may be
Sometimes I am prompted that i can’t access the website due to problems with the ‘front-end’
Text under the “thoughts in words” heading is in bold as well when it shouldn’t be. This has randomly happened
I checked both Safari and Chrome and no updates are evident.
What is happening as my website seems to be rather fragile
Thanks for your assistance

The Website is “theretold.com”

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using BlueHost as your hosting provider. Please be advised that this host provider has Endurance Page Cache feature which you might have been enabled. This could be the cause why your changes does not take place. Please clear the cache in your Dashboard > BlueHost > Performance. Caching should be disabled during development stage.

Please let us know how it goes.

I couldn’t find the bluehost menu within the dashboard
There is a “caching” menu at the top of the screen. Is this the correct one?
My endurance cache says its on level 2 (medium)
Should i Change this to Level 0 (Off)
What does this do?
Will this delete my websites data?
Why should this be turned back on when not in developmental stages?
Thank you so much for your help

Hi There,

The Endurance Page cache plugin is a plugin activated automatically by Bluehost. This can cause any site changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this explains it briefly.