Not possible to update Plugin Connects - Mailchimp Addon

I see another post of someone who appeared to have the same issue, and you told them to delete the plugin and reinstall it. But they said that after that their Mailchimp addon was not working at all. I’m afraid to go through that exercise for fear of making things worse.

Please help.

I get this message:

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.29.48 PM.png

And when I click the link provided, I get this:

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.29.59 PM.png

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please revoke your theme licence and revalidate it again. After that try to update the plugins.

If that doesn’t help please send us your login details so that we can check it for you.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks

I added a secure note but it shows above your message to me. Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I went ahead and resolved your issue. I have deactivated Connect - MailChimp AddOn and delete it completely. I have installed the latest version which is 2.2.0. I simply downloaded the .zip file from here: https://www.convertplug.com/plus/download-addons/

Please check your site now.

Oh you are the BEST!!! Thank you so very much. :pray:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.