Hello,
I’m not getting notification emails for new entries when i enter info in the contact form. I’ve tried numerous contact form plugins and non of the notification seem to work.
Please advise.
Hello,
I’m not getting notification emails for new entries when i enter info in the contact form. I’ve tried numerous contact form plugins and non of the notification seem to work.
Please advise.
Hi there,
This seems to be something related to your website environment and email related hosting settings. To make sure please kindly change the theme of your website from X to other one and test. If you still encounter the problem it is not related to one of our softwares and you need to seek help from your hosting service provider regarding the correct email settings.
Thank you for your understanding
Try installing an email smtp plugin from the WP repo. Type in your credentials for the email for that website and run a test. If you are using G-Suite email, enable less secure apps in the email settings in the admin.google.com console. Also dont forget if you are using 2FA to use the app specific password.
Hey There,
Check the email functionality by using default WordPress theme, If the problem still exists then give a try to this link : http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/
Hope this helps
Regards
thanks everyone, i will try out your suggestions and get back to you guys!
Cheers, Toan
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.