When I hit LAUNCH on X… I get this:
Not Found
The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
When I hit LAUNCH on X… I get this:
Not Found
The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hello @mironkedz,
Thanks for writing in!
Under Settings > Permalinks please make sure you are not using default permalinks structure. Preferably reset your permalinks to Postname and let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Having the exact same issue on a brand new install.
Tried changing the name from x to themeco and back but I’m still getting the 404 even after reseting to Postname in permalinks a few times to flush it through.
Hey there,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!