Not enough memory

I’m building a page that is longer than my normal pages, and it keeps closing, with the message that it’s using too much memory. The page is www.figurativewriting.com/writing-is-fun
I’m not sure what to do about this. Is it a hosting issue? Themeco is my host and I’m using Theme X.
The last time I needed support, I added a user and gave you guys the log-in. That’s still valid.
Thanks!

Hi,

You need to increase your memory limit.

To do that, you can add the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If that doesn’t work, plesae provide us your wordpress and ftp login in Secure Note (key icon)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell us how to access the FTP login?

Hey There,

We have responded your other thread regarding the ftp.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.